Friday, April 27, 2012

Have a Dell Inspiron 530s would like to purchase I video card at very cheap price..?

I am looking to get a video card for my dell inspiron 530s pc. Something good but not too exspensive. Could you give me some suggestions. Also i found out that with most cards I will have to purchased I power supply of 400 to 500w. Its a little difficult... I would like to know if there is any card I could purchase that is very good... but may not require me to get a new power supply at least right now. Ive seen on the internet there are some that you know dont have to get a new power supply but it would be a plus. Definitly in the near future I will consider it but if there is an option to maybe avoid it.. I would gladly go for that.



Brand new computer also and really dont want to gut the entire thing when it is not even a month old.



Suggestions anyone?



Also I was considering maybe purchasing one on ebay... any questions I should ask??? New to the video card thing... Should have gotten one installed... when I first purchased it I know have no idea why I didnt... well ... Thanks!|||The problem is you need a low profile card. I think the best low profile card is an 8600GT. If that draws too much power for you (50W max?) the HD3450/3470 would be best.|||Requirements

Minimum of a 350 Watt power supply.

(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amp Amps.)

Minimum 400 Watt for SLI mode system.

(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 24 Amp Amps.)



Copied this from your link-Yes 350 Watts but 18Amps on the 12V rail-that's what you have to check.

The GPU mentioned are good-I would get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment