Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I want a decent video card (256mb) but for a decent price. Brand? Model?

I want one that is reasonable price (i am going 2 buy it on eBay so i no it will b cheaper, but i cant rly spend more than $50-$60) It needs to be able to play games like Sims 2, Doom 3 (I dont no if thats considered very high end) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, with no problems. Basically higher end games, I want one that will last me so paying a little more with be worth it so I dont' have to keep replacing it to upgrade. Something that would enable me to enable features like lighting things and high def sorta stuff. I would prefer an nVidia but any better card, please tell me. I have PCI slots or a PCI-Express slot available for this.



If it helps, my comp specs are:

3.6 GHz P4 HT processor,

1 GB RAM

I'm not sure of my power supply but I'm pretty sure its a good one, and will handle most anything|||http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…|||Also try newegg.com|||for doom3 you would need a video card that costs more than $60. there would be (well in my opinion) no PCI video card that would cut it. i would recommend a PCI-E video card (Since PCI Video cards are pretty much obsolete). Now staying in your budget (50-$60 or close to it) i would say the ASUS GeForce 7300 GS would be a good choice. For a decent video card that would last a while i would recommend the BFG GeForce 7600 GT OC which would run you about $300. Although, this is just my opinion; im sure somepeople would disagree. hope this helps|||Go to www.newegg.com. They have ratings on their cards so you can see what other folks have to say about the particular one that might fit your needs.

You will probably have to spend over $100 for a good one though.



Use PCI express.|||new nVIDIA FX5200 256MB FX 5200 256 Video Card 2-H v17 $43.99

See description http://search.ebay.com/video-card-256_W0…



but it from ebay this link above for that priceh

still problem mail me|||It is unfair to buy a decent Video Card for this good PC, my advice will be Gigabyte 7600 GT, this is a mid range Graphic card that will give you very good performance, If you don't want to buy with this range then it is better not to buy something with 50 or 60 $ as this will probably be thrown away after a small while.|||Go to : www.pricewatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment