Thursday, April 26, 2012

Which video card fits my computer?

I upgraded my video card two years ago. It was an Emprex Nvidia geforce fx 5500 ddr sdram 256mb. Now I need something much better, such that I'd be able to play most PC games that have recently come out but the price should be no more than 150 dollars. Which one should I get? Please keep in mind of the current video card that I'm using. The new one that I get should be compatible with my computer.|||Please give the make and model of the PC and is it PCIE xpress or AGP.|||Well, you're a smarter man (or woman :) than me. I bought the Sims 3 without checking, now I have to get another one. But, back to the question.



You have a PCI slot for your computer. I bought Nvidia GeForce 7200 series, and I would recommend that, if you have a PCI slot :) Go to Best Buy, and they have it for I think $45, which is CHEAP for it. Remember when installing, touch only the edges, and have one hand on the computer. A shocked out graphics card is never good. Remember to check that it is PCI, not ATI or something else.



Hope this helps you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment