Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video card?

Hi folks.



I have a question for you'all



I am looking for a MSI GeForce FX 5600 for my PC with Foxconn motherboard. I search in google ... every where but i couldn't find any with cheap price!



any body can help me out of this?



Thanks for participating ...|||WWW.TIGERDIRECT.COM





WWW.GEEKS.COM|||How cheap do you need?

You tried, froogle, right?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=GeFo…|||newegg.com|||I recently had the same problem with a video card. I dont think they go below 50 though. Maybe from a relative.



Ebay should have some.



Hope it helps.|||www.newegg.com

they have almost anything. If not, then try www.zipzoomfly.com, if they don't have it, try www.directron.com (but direction probably doesn't have it, not sure though)

oh, just to let you know, if you are planning to game on that system, i would suggest something that is atleast the same or better than a 5600. Try the Geforce 7600, its like 150 to 200 on www.newegg.com

Or a 6600 GT which is like in the 80s on newegg to maybe even 130 bucks

they get a little better as they go up in price|||mwave.com also is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment