Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do i find out what kind of video card that I have?

I have a Dell Latitude C840 and I want to upgrade my video card. My video card is now 32bit. I want to upgrade to 64bit. How do i find out what kind of video card that I have ? and what are the price range of 64 bit video cards?|||Hit windows key + r, and type in dxdiag. In the display tab you'll see information about your video card.



Almost all recently made video cards are 64 bit compatible, but check before you buy.|||First of all, the only thing that determine how many "bits" a video card is, is the operating system that you're using. All cards can be either 32 or 64 bit cards as long as they have the appropriate drivers.



As far as identifying your card model you can either open your case and look or you can click Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools --> System Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment