Friday, May 4, 2012

Video card help-- I'm looking for a mid-range video card, price about 70 to 130 dollars?

I always buy from Newegg and like 256 bit with lots of pixel shaders(320 to 800) preferably if price allows. I'm not a big gamer but I am impatient when switching screens. I have built my own pc and thought I knew a lot but more minds are better than 1. I have an AMD quad Phenom 9850(last years model) with 4gigs 1066 ddr2. O.S. is windows vista 64bit I bought about 2 months ago with windows 7 free upgrade. The video card needs to work with this hardware and software.|||http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

Is what i use, it works great.|||If you can stretch your budget to $145 then you can pick up a shiny 4870 with 1GB of RAM. Probably about the best thing you can get in that price range.



Conversely, for $120 + shipping you can get a 1GB 4850 which will give you slightly less performance.|||Ok. You are looking for something mediocre for gaming with a simple budget. Be glad to help you there.



For NVidia Geforce products you can go with a 9600gt, 9800gt, or the elder 8800gt via New Egg or Tiger Direct.



For Ati Radeon HD Series, here are your options, great ones too. 4650HD, 4670, 3850.



Try New Eggs site or Tiger Direct before thinking of Best Buy or Radio Shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment