Friday, May 4, 2012

Which is a better video card. They are both the same price, actually, the Asus is 10$ more.?

i just have 1 PCI-E slot. i think it is 1.0. my computer is a few years old.



Asus EAH5770 CUCore/2DI/1GD5 ATI Radeon HD 5770 Chipset (850MHz ) 1GB (4.8Ghz) GDDR5 Dual Display DVI/HDMI/D-Sub PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card



EVGA GeForce GTS 450 Superclocked Fermi 882MHZ 1024MB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini-HDMI PCI-E DX11 Video Card



i do not live in the US, so please do not refer me to american based pricing websites or newegg



thanks|||5770 is the superior chip, I'd go with that. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gefo…|||If it was my choice I'd go for the Radeon (Asus) any day over the nVidia as I've always come across many problems with nVidia cards, usually down to bugs in drivers, yet ATI drivers seem to be a lot more stable.



Also if you have an AMD CPU in your machine certainly would be good to get ATI as AMD now own ATI and a lot of their graphics cards now are designed to work really well in conjunction with their CPU's.

No comments:

Post a Comment