Sunday, May 6, 2012

What is a REALLY Good Video Card For Around $250?

I am looking for a really good video card for my custom computer, and I am buying all of the parts at once. I haven't bought anything yet. I am currently leaning toward the EVGA e-GeForce GTX 275. I guess I am in the $200-$300 price range. I don't care what brand it is from, but it has to be pretty good. Thanks in advance.|||I think that is close to the best card you can get in that price range. However, you could also take a look at the HD4890. It is very close in performance to the GTX275 and over-takes it in performance in some games while in others, the GTX275 takes over.



I'd recommend researching some benchmarks with these cards and see which card performs better in the games that matter to you.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment