Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where can I find a 250MB video card?

I recently purchased Assassins Creed on PC, but my desktop computer stopped working shortly after I got the game. I have a laptop, a HP 530, and I need to know whether it's possible to upgrade it with a video card, or not, and if so where I can find one.

And a price range too.

Or do you think it's more wise to save up for a better laptop?|||Laptops are **** for games,unless its an Alienware ;)



Save up for a desktop PC for use with games,and keep the laptop as a backup internet machine and for taking outside with you so your not as bored :P



Or you could sell the laptop and use the cash to buy a new PC!!!(or an Alienware laptop,YUM!!!)|||You most likely cannot upgrade/replace your laptop video card.



IF it didn't have integrated graphics, the fact it's a compact laptop would make for finding a replacement card virtually impossible.



I would recommend saving for a new computer, or fixing the desktop.|||Your laptop likely has an onboard video card... so no you can't upgrade it. If you want to play games, I would suggest saving up for a new desktop PC and not a laptop.|||lol hp|||Thats why I got a Dell - my laptop was less that $1000 and came with a 256mb ATI graphics card.



Seriously though, I really doubt you can get a graphics upgrade for a laptop. Check at Best Buy and with HP and see what they tell you, best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment