Monday, May 7, 2012

I need a video card that has at least pixel shader 2?

I have a Dell-Dimension 4600 and Windows XP. Can anyone tell me a video card that has at least pixel shader 2 and would be compatible with my system? Prices and company websites would be helpful as well.



Thanks so much!|||what will you be using it for? gaming? or movies ok the ati 2400 is a fairly "good' card that has pixel shader 2 and the 7600 is a rlly good card too just make sure you got a decent power supply and a PCIE or agp slot to put it in :D hope i helped|||Hi, I looked into your Dell and it looks like you have an AGP slot, which means your PC is rather old, as I do favor Nvidia I looked into GPU's and it looks like you will need to get the GeForce FX series card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis… Here's a link of some cards, also you can try ATI's Radeon 9500-9800.

No comments:

Post a Comment