Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is this a good computer for the price? And will I be able to change the video card if I buy a new power supply

Also, will I be able to play WolfTeam on this? I think I can



Thanks|||There is something that puzzles me on this unit...the pcie slot says occupied

the machine has integrated graphics, so what is occupying the pcie slot...on this type you add not change the card.

Not familiar with the game you named,but

the CPU is adequate...not up to the more sophisticated games...

suggested by most people that do games that you have at least an 8600

card for good performance...and with the

slot for it "occupied"I would not be willing to guess at it and tell you "yes you can" put an 8600or 8800 card in there...

that computer also has what could be an inadequate mother board, as it has only two slots for Ram memory

Really I suggest that you go to Tiger Direct...Newegg or any other of your choice of web site comp. sales places to look for a computer and read the reviews on the units that they promote to see what the people who use them say about them....|||It does have an upgradeable PCI-E slot for a new video card but I don't know if it can play that game while stock. You may have to upgrade the graphics since currently it uses integrated graphics. Not a good computer for the price but if you want better, its gonna cost you. I built my own for $750 and it blows that one out of the water but most people cant built their own which is why you get less and pay more. My advice, get with a friend or relative who knows computers and can build you one, you'll get better brand name parts and reliability.





If I were to buy and build a similar computer, I could do it for about $400 - $500, maybe less.

No comments:

Post a Comment