Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is this a good video card for WoW for the price?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



What I have now is:

Windows XP Home Edition 2002 SP3

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor

3200+

1.99GHz, 960 mb of RAM

Video: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series (built into comp)

My motherboard has a slot for PCI-e:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum…



And I run 20-25 fps while questing but 7 or so when in cities like Dalaran. Tried going with a 25 man raid on naxx last night but my current video card made it nearly impossible. Those are the kind of fps I get running WoW on the lowest video settings possible. This seems like a pretty good deal, I've bought from tiger direct before and they're great. But I need to order it today or tomorrow for the ten dollar rebate.



I'm trying to stay on a budget here so 60 bucks sounds like a good deal to me. Will this card run WoW well?|||yes that will help your wow alot, but you will still get slight lag since the 9500 gt is not really a hardcore gamer card but then again wow is not a hardcore game, youll get some lag in the raids still but it will be much better than the ati xpress 200. mostly depends what resolution you will play the game on if its just 1280 by 800 then it should be just fine|||hey...check on new egg for ones with the highest rating...

I found this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130339

Free call of duty WAW too|||Is this a good video card for WoW for the price

No comments:

Post a Comment